Situated inside the Visitor Centre and open during visiting hours, The Liquorice Café offers a range of tempting home cooked food alongside cakes, scones and Yorkshire treats, baked fresh every day.
If you fancy something warm and delicious on a cold dark day or you’d like to dine “al fresco” on a beautiful sunny afternoon, The Liquorice Café has indoor and outdoor seating to suit your mood.
Our menus are prepared freshly and we pride ourselves on sourcing local Yorkshire produce
• Light Breakfast Menu including Toast, Crumpets and our Breakfast Bockaglory
• Seasonal Soup of the Day served with Sour Dough Bread (gluten free, dairy free and vegetarian)
• Delicious Homemade Cakes, Scones and sweet Yorkshire Treats
• A range of freshly made hot and cold Sandwiches
• Hot dishes including Quiche and Jacket Potatoes
Little visitors to the café can have a smaller portion of the menu or choose a special Children’s Lunch Pack containing five healthy treats.
If you’d like to treat yourself to a delectable Yorkshire Afternoon Tea or a delicious pre-bookable picnic, get in touch with our Team at The Liquorice Café. Telephone: 01977 798389 or email:Pontefract@asparagusgreencatering.co.uk